Join your peers for this live conversation where you will be able to share your experiences, discuss challenges, and have your questions answered by experts in the utilities industry.
Utility companies have actively been seeking ways to meet the growing demand for digital customer experiences, but the COVID-19 pandemic has revealed that many are underprepared. Customers are now expected to digitally select rate plans, enroll in budget billing programs, choose payment dates, and more.
?Don't miss the opportunity to connect with Avertra to learn about self-service technologies and how to create a better digital experience for your customers.
This think tank is a component of the ASUG Best Practices: SAP for Industries virtual experience. ASUG Best Practices: SAP for Industries registrants will have priority, if you haven’t registered yet, sign up here today. Attendance is reserved for ASUG members and is first come first served.
- Leigh Booth, Customer Service Superintendent - Utilities Department, City of Oklahoma City
- Taylor Brockway, Manager, Transformation Program - CIS, National Grid
- Theresa Burch, Manager, Customer Solutions, Billing & Payment, Puget Sound Energy
- Tony Foreman, Solutions Manager, Loudoun Water
- Seth Protus, Chief Strategy Officer, Head of Delivery, Avertra
- ??Bashir Bseirani, Chief Executive Officer, Avertra